General Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General provisions
1. The user browsing this area accesses Fioridicampo, accessible through the url: www.fioridicampo.net. The navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site involves the acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale shall apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 as amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company Fiori di Campo
Venue: Piazza Vittorio Varese 1 - 13043- Cigliano (VC)
VAT number: 02429180025
Registered in the REA, number VC 189883
3. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally considered accepted at the time of purchase.
4. You are invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms of Sale whose terms Fioridicampo reserves the right to change unilaterally and without any prior notice.
Art. 2 - Subject matter
1. These General Terms of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Fioridicampo and do not regulate, instead, the provision of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hyperlinks.
2. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. In order to conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic format and transmit it following the relevant instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; methods and times of return of the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Notice on the Right of Withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, subject to verification of the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the procedure for forwarding the online order is concluded. This will happen by clicking on the ""finish order" button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for his fulfillment.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the indications on the site and to provide his personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Once the registration has been made, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. Confirmation must be communicated within 48 hours at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Fioridicampo will be freed from any commitment to the user.
3. The confirmation will in any case exempt Fioridicampo from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Fioridicampo of any change in his data at any time communicated.
4. If the user then communicates data that are not accurate or incomplete or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Fioridicampo will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relative shortcomings are remedied.
5. On the occasion of the first request to activate a profile by the user, Fioridicampo will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating your access to the Services and the only system suitable to identify the user that the acts carried out through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect against him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to sell them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 - Product availability
1. The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must, however, be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation email, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the deletion of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, Fioridicampo will refund the amount paid within 15 days from the moment Fioridicampo became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Fioridicampo markets:
objects and decorations for the home
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: www.fioridicampo.net
Art. 7 - Method of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, unless there is a manifest error.
2. In case of error Fioridicampo will notify the buyer as soon as possible allowing the confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, Fioridicampo will not be obliged to provide what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices of the site include VAT and include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products are selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the required information in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made through:
PayPal payment or cash on delivery
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. Fioridicampo carries out shipments throughout Italy, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Fioridicampo will only make deliveries to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 2-3 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time limit at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum period of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If it is not possible to make the delivery, the order will be sent to the depot. In such a case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
6. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of the resolution, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 15 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
8. The shipping costs shall be borne by the purchaser and shall be explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order.
Art. 9 - Passage of risk
1. The risks related to the products will be borne by the buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired as soon as full payment has been made of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, i.e. at the time of delivery, if this happens at a later date.
Art. 10 - Commercial warranty and compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defects in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian legislation.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer or is any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity, this guarantee shall be valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months of the date of delivery of the products; that the buyer lodges a formal complaint about defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognised by the latter; that the online return form is filled in correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the purchaser who has concluded the contract as a consumer shall have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract in respect of the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
3. Fbfff f acaff bf faafffbafcba daf dfcbcfff bfbaffcaf acfcbbc acafabbff bcf eabbffcfa.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the 14-day period pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with only one order and delivered separately, the 30-day period shall run from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to Fioridicampo by explicit declaration, which can be transmitted by registered letter A/R to:
Piazza Vittorio Varese,1
Cigliano Department (VC)
The user may also indicate the will to withdraw, indicating the user's order number and name, to:
4. The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, Part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods must be sent back to:
Piazza Vittorio Varese 1
Cigliano Department (VC)
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 15 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As required by art. 33 acaac 8 baf E.Eda 083/0883, acbfbfacfc bcf E.fda 01/0813, ff affc dbc acadabbafa ff ffaacfac bfbc cf ffaaefaabfc baf aabf cddbfa bfbc cff'ceeabbfc bfacaffcafcba by the buyer for having sent the goods back.
8. The right to withdrawal will not apply in the event that Fioridicampo's services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will perform the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Art. 12 - Data processing
Art. 14 - Contacts
1. Any request for information may be sent by e-mail to the following address email@example.com,by telephone at the following telephone number: 347 8973918, and by post at the following address:
Piazza Vittorio Varese 1
Cigliano Department (VC)
Art. 15 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other mandatory rule prevailing in the buyer's habitual country of residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and resolution of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes concerning and/or arising from them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 01/06/2018.